Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Mac Blush/Highlighter Collection

Tuesday 12 February 2013
So I thought I'd post up my Mac Powder products, in all honesty my Mac slight obsession has only started recently. I always saw Mac as being overpriced and things I could get cheaper in the drugstore or highstreet. But as time went on and I read more and more blogs loving Mac, I simply couldn't resist. I don't have a Mac counter in my city so I made my mum drive me to the next town pretty much to go to a Mac counter where I bought my first couple of Mac things. (thanks mum!) So now I have a few different Mac products and I'm just gonna show you the powder types that I currently have.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose
 So first up is one of my favourites and is also limited edition so I doubt you'll be able to get your hands on it but it is a winner and is also probably one of the most hyped up Mac products. As you can see it pink coral base to it with gold veins running through it. It is quite shimmery but because of the bright pink coral colour I would use this as a blush and a highlighter as one. I do have to have a light hand as it can be a bit much for my pale skintone but it is lovely and i'm so glad I was able to get my mitts on it.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

As you can see from the picture above this is a light gold highlighter and is quite beautiful. I love using this on the tops of my cheeks and it is such a nice product. Would be good for all skin type so a very nice all round highlighter.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Natural - Medium

I'm sure everyone and their mums knows about this product but in case you have been literally under a rock or don't care for beauty items...if so why are you here..then i'll tell you. This my friends is a setting powder, there is no shimmer, no glitter. Nothing just a natural matte powder perfect for giving you a flawless finish after applying your makeup. I really do think this helps is making my makeup look fresh and last all day.

Mac Matte Blush in Melba
  Next up is this popular blush and I'm sure most people would have this in their collection. It is my most recent blush purchase and I'm not really sure why I haven't bought it before! I don't know if the photo shows it justice but it is just a perfect peach pinky blush. And leaves a lovely flush on the cheeks. Perfect.

Mac Sheertone Blush in Tenderling
  The last one is probably a slight brown toned coral and it is a really nice natural color. It is a sheer-tone blush so the color pay off isn't the best if you're wanting a full on blushed look but it is a lovely natural my cheeks but better looks.

And there we have it, my current Mac powder form collection. I'm sorry if the photos are a bit meh, I need to learn to edit them, oops. Hope you enjoyed the post. Maybe my next post will be a really really late January favorites...

No comments :

sparkle © 2014