Tuesday 12 February 2013

Current Obsession - Topshop Macaroon

Tuesday 12 February 2013




So I am in love with this lipstick  I don't usually go for bright lipsticks and truth be told I have only got into lipsticks fairly recently within the last year. But this baby is lovely, it is a bright blue toned pink which I prefer and it is so creamy and pigmented. I do think it is a bit of a bold lipstick but it the formulation is great and for £8 I can't really complain.

I think Topshop are really stepping up in their make up collection, I heard from another blogger that they might be owned by mac. But whether that is true or not is another story. Regardless Topshop are selling great lipsticks and I really advice you to pick a few up to see for yourselves.

ps. i'm sorry about the lighting, the lighting in my house is awful. I will get better with my pictures i promise ):








No comments :

sparkle © 2014