Wednesday 28 January 2015

Current Wish List

Wednesday 28 January 2015

January has been such a long month and I just can't wait till pay day, it's growing nearer now! As always there is a certain couple (well I say a couple..) things that I definitely have my eye on.

1. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder $45
This is a relatively new product and we currently don't have much of this brightening range in the UK annoyingly so i'm going to make a Sephora purchase come payday at midnight. I've seen all the good reviews on Sephora and anything that promises to brighten up the skin is a winner in my eyes.

2. Peter Thomas Roth  Pumpkin Enzyme Mask $58
This is a complete Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup enabled purchase but again it's a brightening product which exfoliates the dead skin making it brighter. She says it's a winner and anything she suggests I'm there.

3. Tarte Amazian Clay Blushes $26
I adore these blushes, they have an amazing formula and they tend to last well on my skin. At the moment I have 3 of these blushes and they're some of my favorites. I really want to add more shades to my collection and branch out of my peachy pink shades. Maybe Natural Beauty is the next one I go for.

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex £19
Again this is the continuation of my mascara hunt. I know Zoe from Zoella had this in a recent beauty favourite or a haul or something and said she really loves it. I haven't tried anything from Too Faced so this is the next mascara I want to try. Wish me luck.

5. Prada Saffiano Lux Double-Zip Tote £1765.45 (GULP)
A bit of an extravagant addition but I really want this bag. I've really wanted a expensive designer bag for awhile. Everyone has Mulberry nowadays.. I say everyone but I want something different and this bag is just perfect. I'm going to attempt to save a bit of money each month to save up for it. I NEED THIS BAG IN MY LIFE!

6. Topshop Petite Moto Denim Borg Western Jacket £58
I'm like obsessed with buying jackets and coats recently and have built up a collection recently. I really want to add a denim jacket into my wardrobe and I love to the borg lining inside. I'm hoping this will suit my style.

No comments :

sparkle © 2014