Friday 30 January 2015

Friday 30 January 2015

My 2015 Beauty Resolutions 


So this post may be a bit late..since it's like almost February can you believe it. I can't. I mean January seemed incredibly long but I still can't comprehend that it's 2015. Time will you please just slow down. This is just going to be a little simple post from me today listening things that I want to keep up with doing that involve beauty. 

1. Wash my brushes more regularly

I'm sure I can't be the only one who just doesn't wash their brushes enough. Considering you're using them on your face most days the bacteria and everything can build up causing spots and nobody wants them. So this year i'm going to try and make a cautious effort to wash them weekly.

2. Drink more water!!!

This is something I really need and want to work on. I never drink enough a water and my excuses are always lame like I don't have time or to be honest I'd much rather drink a ice cold diet coke if i'm thirsty. I'm going to try and drink 1.5 liters a day.

3. Get my hair cut regularly

I'm ashamed to say I haven't got my hair in way too long and I'm constantly moaning about my split ends and trying to cut them off with scissors and I don't understand why I don't just make a hair appointment and get a decent trim.

4. Wash my face properly in the morning

Sometimes I'm really lazy on my days off and I just really can't be bothered to go in the bathroom and do a proper face routine but I know it's really important to properly wash your face twice a day.

5. Stop hoarding old makeup

I have make up sat in my draws that I hardly ever use if at all and some of it should be really just be binned but I can never seem to part with it. Slaps self on wrist.

So here are some of my (late) resolutions that are simple and hopefully I can keep on track off. Let me know some of your resolutions in the comments whether they are beauty or not :)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

sparkle © 2014